Through Grupo Cropa reliable support, we provide customs procedures services, addressing the needs of the logistics market, with operations from the company TROPICARGO, member of the Group.
With extensive experience providing imports, exports, tax provisions for product in Cropa Distribution Centers, Cropa Guatemala Free Zone, General Warehouse and Bonded Warehouse services, we have created a team of experts in customs procedures in Cropa Guatemala, Cropa Honduras, offering solutions in:
- Managements in the main customs offices
- Performing customs declarations
- Customs declaration management for products under free zone, drawback (29-89 manufacturing plant) regime; general warehouse and bonded warehouse
- Special service hours in our offices located at “La Aurora” International Airport, Combex-im, in Guatemala; as well as from Cropa San Pedro Sula and Cropa Tegucigalpa, which allows a streamlined service in airfreight operations.
- International Customs procedures consulting.
Our structure allows us to provide all the value-added services in:
- Local transportation for distribution.
- Loading and unloading (crews).
- Private security, security guards, patrols and/or forklift trucks.
With personalized service through Customer Service Representatives and information throughout the process.